Monday, October 8, 2007

First Official Post

Hi! I am excited to finally be posting a message on my blog. It only took me a few months to really get this going because I keep being distracted by this little human being. Most of you know, that this little one is named Meadow. It has been a fun adventure these past few months and we have enjoyed introducing Meadow to our favorite hikes. We also brought her up to our favorite ski resort this past weekend so she could check out her future stomping grounds.

It is so fun to watch her growing personality. She loves to do rasberries and stick her tongue out to see what reaction she will get. She has also enjoyed rolling from her front to back occasionally.

I am hoping that Meadow will start to sleep for longer stretches so her mom can get a few more winks at night. Cross your fingers everyone. I hope to post some cute pictures in the near future.

No comments: