Tuesday, February 26, 2008

30th Birthday Extravaganza

I had an awesome 30th birthday weekend. I really lived it up and actually felt more like I was in my early 20's than turning 30. Although, by the end of the weekend I was feeling more like my actual 30 years. On Thursday I stayed up at Timberline with Todd and had an amazing evening with a yummy cocktail, a scrumptious dinner, and a nice slumber in a beautiful lodge. Friday was a fun day of snowboarding and we enjoyed the new Jeff Flood express lift. It definitely added a lot of fun terrain.

On Friday we joined back up with Meadow and Todd's parents. Meadow had a really fun time with her grandparents. Rita and Steve took us out to another lovely birthday dinner. On Saturday night I went out to dinner with eight girlfriends. It was so great to have a girls night out. I wish I had brought the camera. I know I was acting a little silly. Some of us were reminiscing about my bachelorette party. Fun times. It felt great to be out till 1am. What a rebel. The birthday weekend culminated with snowboarding with Sara and Randy at Meadows. There wasn't any fresh powder for my birthday, but it was a great day and Sara and Randy showed Todd and I "the private reserve." Now, it is not so private anymore. It is always fun spending time on the mountain with good friends. I think I did a pretty good job of celebrating. Hope you enjoy a few pics from the weekend.





Todd and I had a wonderful time staying at Timberline for my 30th. This was our first night without Meadow. We missed her, but it was very nice to just relax and enjoy my first martini in 18 months. It was sooooooo good. Timberline has created so many special memories for us. How can you beat the view. The sunny picture of the mountain was our view in the morning from our room. The clouds came in later in the day, but it was still a beautiful day. Did you notice Todd's hair??? Yup, it is all gone. I think it looks awesome.








No comments: