Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Meeting Quinn

Last Tuesday, Meadow and I had a full day going into Portland. We went to OMSI for a few hours to play at their Science Playground. It was a nice coincidence to run into my friend Alicia and her two girls, Emma and Willow at OMSI. Meadow had a great time playing with girls and Alicia and I got to catch up. After grabbing some lunch, we headed out to go meet my friend Amy's baby. I was really curious to see Meadow's reaction to such a little baby. She seemed genuinely interested and did very well. She was very gentle and even wanted to lie down next to him. She was a bit tired and even requested to go night night in Quinn's crib. I didn't get a chance to get a picture of me holding Quinn because it only lasted about twenty seconds. Meadow immediately wanted to sit on my lap. I am sure she will have some more understanding once her little sibling arrives, but I think it is going to be quite the transition.

Quinn is about a month old in these pictures. It was really amazing to be around an infant again. That phase just goes by so fast. It was so nice to see Amy and hear how motherhood is going. The woman in the background is her sister who was visiting.








No comments: