Monday, June 1, 2009

Nate and Rachel's Wedding Part II

The morning of the wedding all the bridesmaids met in the restaurant at the inn to have breakfast before setting out to get our hair done for the big day. It was so nice to have this time hanging out with Rachel's good friends and family. Rachel's mom, my mom and my grandmother also came along to get their hair done. It was a really relaxed morning. Rachel is definitely laid back and seemed to really take everything in stride.

Getting ready. Her dress was so gorgeous.
Admiring the bride






The family. I wish I had gotten another one in better light.

The super cute mini bridal party.
I thought this was so cute how they were both looking at Lex.

Todd won top dad honors on the wedding day. He did a great job of entertaining Meadow while I had a lot of wedding duties.

My parents with the bride and groom


Meadow ended up using her flower girl basket as a goldfish cracker holder.



The bridal party plus mini bridal party all eating goldfish crackers.


I love this photo of the two of us.
Attempting to get a four generation picture. Not sure who my mom and grandma are smiling at. But, they look cute regardless. I thought my mom and grandma looked so beautiful.

The whole family
First Dance


Mother/Son Dance. They danced to Your Song, by Elton John like I danced with my dad at my wedding. It was my parents wedding song.

The flower girls dancing with Rachel's mom
Somone had put shades on the moose by the end of the night.


The wedding was so much fun and the food and cheesecake was amazing. It was definitely interesting being pregnant and being a bridesmaid. I was so happy with how my seamstress altered the dress. I still can't believe the event is already over. I am just so happy for my brother and Rachel. I know that they are going to have a wonderful life together.

No comments: