Tuesday, August 25, 2009

35 Weeks and counting

Just had to do a quick update post before I post about all of our fun adventures in the recent weeks. I am currently 35 weeks and will be officially a month out this coming Friday. My body is hanging in there, but I have definitely felt a bit more tired and I can tell the baby is growing nicely as I have less room to bend down and tie my shoes. Baby Van Hee is about the size of a honey dew melon and weighs around five pounds. We have been busy in the past few weeks hosting friends from Minneapolis and then going on our annual Timothy lake camping trip. So, I think I am holding up pretty good for having been camping twice in the past two weeks. Meadow just woke up from her nap, so not sure how much I will be able to post now. She continues to be a very active and energetic child and is chatting up a storm. Hope to post some pictures soon.

No comments: