Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Outfit Showcase

I never knew that it would be just as fun to dress a boy as it is to dress a little girl. Thanks to many hand me downs I haven't had to buy many things for Beckett. But, he didn't have many lighter pants for spring and summer and also needed some swim trunks so I got to go on a little shopping excursion the other day. Also, Thanks to Ghanny for making the shopping trip a success with the kids.

This surfer outfit is from Todd's parents. Meadow is always giving Beckett loves.
Rita also pitched in for this cute ensemble. He is already for some dips in the pool and for our trip to San Diego in May.


I couldn't pass up this outfit. The pants are awesome too because you can make them shorter for the warmer weather.


Meadow loves to make a cave out of Beckett's jungle gym. I gave her a flashlight and some books and she camped out in there for a good twenty minutes. After awhile she got a little bored and wanted Beckett to join in on the fun. He just was giggling and laughing. I am already starting to see how they are going to have fun playing together. On the way home yesterday, Meadow was making funny noises and making Beckett laugh and then she would laugh back at him.

No comments: