Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Great news and cute photos

Just wanted to share some more fun pics. I actually just got home from seeing my new niece. That's right I said niece. My sister and brother in law have three boys and now a girl too. I will give more details once I have them. They are not totally set on the name. She was born at 4:06 today and weighs 8 pounds 4 ounces. Meadow is so excited to have another gal pal in the family.



Doesn't Meadow look huge in this picture? We were both tired after a long day

Meadow was so exhausted she fell asleep while eating. She has had a bad cold so hasn't been sleeping too well. Hopefully, the cold is on its way out.


2 comments:

Jerri said...

Yay for Meadow's cousin, Hope! I'm so glad to see all your new posts. They're so fun to read. Meadow looks so cute in these photos. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Such cute pix of Meadow! And I love the one of her sound asleep on your lap.