Thursday, June 26, 2008

Stairway to the Meadow

We really love how our stairs turned out. We have some weed wacking to do in the meadow and also need to finish the picket fence, but you can get a little idea of what we have been doing on our property. Hope to post the finished side yard in a couple days. I have been enjoying being outside and working these past few weekends but unfortunately, I got really bad allergies in the process. I am still so glad I live here and feel much better since taking some good allergy medication. We have wild lillies in bloom and floxglove and a plethora of other forms of vegetation all on our hillside. Everything on the hillside is pretty much native and nothing we have planted. There are a few rhodies and ferns that were planted before we bought the house. It is just amazing how much the plants love this area. I guess all the rain is worth it in the end.



1 comment:

Jerri said...

Cool stairs, dude and dudettes! That's awesome. How exciting!