Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Summer Fun

On some of the hot days this summer we headed over to Ghanny and B-Pom's pool to cool off. It is sad that the evenings are getting so cool and the days not quite as warm. We are going to miss the pool when they close it up for the year.


We also have enjoyed spending time with Heidi and Jonah this summer. Heidi was due on August 24th. She is still waiting for her daughter to arrive. Hopefully sometime today. Maybe she just really wanted a September birthday. I am hopeful, that Baby Boy Van Hee will arrive sometime in September. The official due date is the 28th, but my first guess is October 2nd. I just don't know how he will have any room left by that point.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture of you and Heidi! Hopefully you both have smooth deliveries :)

Jerri said...

That is a really cute pic of you and Heidi! I can't believe her daughter still isn't here. I guess today is officially a week out. Fun to see those pics!