Sunday, November 22, 2009

First Day @ Mt. Hood Meadows for the family

Last weekend we went up to Meadows so that Meadow could try out skiing with real skiis. We had rented a pair to try out and since then Todd picked up a pair for her at the Sandy ski swap sale. She had a good time skiing with dad. I took pictures while carrying Beckett in the bjorn and then got to go take a run myself on my snowboard. It was good to know that I still had a lot of my snowboarding muscles intact after having a baby less than two months ago. Go Me! Todd got a nice day on the mountain the day before, so he didn't mind hanging with the kids. What a nice daddy.





Getting some nice smiles after a fun day!

3 comments:

Dave Dyk said...

How cute is Meadow skiing?! And good for you getting back out there, Jocelyn! Yay for winter!

Unknown said...

Hi. I found your story and would love to share it with our guests on our Guest Story Blog.
http://www.skihood.com/Community-and-News/Meadows-Blog/Categories/Guest-Stories

I hope you submit a story, or email me if you need assistance. Thanks!

Dave Tragethon, Mt. Hoood Meadows

Jerri said...

That's awesome that you're doing so well and having fun on the mountain already. Go, mama, go! Meadow is awesome on the skis. Yay! And how fun that you get to submit a story to the blog. Fun!