Friday, November 13, 2009

My parents come to visit

My parents came to visit from NY for ten days so they could see their new grandbaby. Meadow was calling them grandma and grandpa boobach. Made me laugh every time she said it. We did lots of fun things, including a trip on the Mt. Hood Railroad, seeing the snow on Mt. Hood, visiting a few pumpkin patches, and an unexpected trip to OMSI after my parents flight got cancelled and they got to stay another day. My dad also finished our bathroom in the garage while they were here. It was kind of a busy time, but we also had a fair amount of down time where the grandparents got to hold Beckett and have lots of playtime with Meadow.

Here we are at the Soup Spoon. One of my favorite lunch spots on the mountain.


We headed up to Government Camp after lunch and saw one of the first snowfalls on the mountain. Meadow was very excited and loved stomping around in the snow. We all were not quite prepared to be playing in the snow, but it was a good time anyway.




Dinner at the Rendevous!

Meadow being a cool cat in her sunglasses and hat.



2 comments:

Jerri said...

Aw, what sweet pictures! I can't believe the "boobach" comment. Too much! Thanks for sharing the fun.

Previously Junebug B said...

Um, the photo of Meadow in the sunglasses and hat is outstanding! What a cutey! Good to see your parents, too. And so much snow! Wow.