Monday, May 17, 2010

Early Birthday Presents

Todd took this picture of Meadow the other day while I was out on a shopping trip with Beckett. Some beavers have been using some of our trees by the river for chewing practice. This one fell during a hail storm last week. B
Beckett and I had a fun time doing some shopping for Meadow's birthday. I just couldn't wait to give her some of her gifts. We are heading to San Diego this week so I wanted her to be able to wear some of these cute new things. And Meadow really isn't at the point where clothes are all that exciting to her. It will be interesting to see if that changes over the years.
I love this look!
I could not leave this in the store. Meadow loves giraffes and there is a shirt to match.


I had ordered this from gymboree.


Just hanging out on the deck on a beautiful day. We had some crazy weather in the beginning of May. But, this past week has been amazing.


1 comment:

Jerri said...

Awww...that dress and the giraffe pants...too cute! Meadow super cute as well! So excited that your girl is turning 3!!!