Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Practicing to be a Flower Girl

I was so happy we were able to get Meadow to try on her flower girl dress. She fought the idea at first, but once she got it on she loved it. She did twirls in it and loved running around the house in her poofy dress. I was on such a roll that I even got her to try on her birthday dress and she loved that one too.
Getting pretty shoes on. I also have some cute bows to match, but figured I better not get too carried away for the practice round.


It was hard to get her to sit still long enough to get the bow on nicely. But, I am sure the day of the wedding we will be able to make a nice bow. I think you get the idea though. I love the blue sash.

This is Meadow saying "cheese"








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those videos are just too adorable!!

Previously Junebug B said...

I LOVE that twirling video! What a cutey!