Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mommy's girl

Meadow is definitely in the imitating stage and loves to do whatever Mom and Dad are doing. The other day, I was actually feeling well enough to do some prenatal yoga so I thought I would try and have Meadow do some of it with me. She has always loved downward facing dog. Here she is in in the full pose. She also did a pretty good warrior one.

Last night, I had Meadow help with making the salads for dinner. She ripped up all the lettuce and ate a few of the veggies going into the salad. I had looked into these learning tower things that you can put in your kitchen to help raise your toddler up to the counter. I figured I would just save $185 and use a chair. Worked like a charm.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing Meadow do yoga! That's great :) Can I have her over to my house to help with salads, too??

Jerri said...

Way too cute. I love that she will do the yoga with you and help with the salads. What a big girl! She will make a great big sis soon enough. :)