Sunday, March 29, 2009

Trip to the mountain

Before the storm arrived we went up to the mountain on Friday so that Meadow could get another day in skiing. She was very excited and kept saying "ski, ski." She had a good time, but after about three trips down the bunny hill she was ready to just play in the snow. Her skis are not very stable because they are just strapped on to her boots so she looks ready to upgrade to real skis for next season. Todd and I took turns and did one run a piece, which was plenty for us because the snow had gotten really sticky and soft. It was nice for me because it made me not go very fast.

Todd getting a good back workout.

This was her favorite part of the day. She slid down this hill probably 20 times.


Ghanny got Meadow some new duck gear. She is borrowing my visor to complete the outfit.


1 comment:

Jerri said...

Oh my gosh! The duck outfit is way too cute. Seeing all that snow makes me long for spring even more.