Monday, March 30, 2009

Wubbs Visit Brightwood

This week is Washington's spring break so Tonia, the boys, and Hope thought it would be cool to come visit us up in Brightwood. Meadow and I felt very special that they requested to include us on their spring break plans. When the boys come to visit they love to do certain things at Todd and Jocelyn's house. One is going in the hot tub and the other is playing Todd's drums. We were able to get all those things accomplished. We didn't get a chance to have a campfire, which we were reminiscing about in the hot tub. But, we hope we can do one this summer. Tonia had told me that Xavier wanted to bring his pajamas because he thought they were going to sleep here for spring break. Too cute!

A big part of our day was going over to Wildwood Park. The kids had a great time hiking around and we did get to see some ducks in the marshland.

Here they are hiking a long. Meadow was actually the leader of the pack sometimes. What a big girl she is.
Checking out the wildlife.

She is so fast it is hard to catch a good picture of her.
Or maybe the photographer needs a little work. Where is my personal photographer when I need her. Beth, please come visit soon!

Trecking over the bridge

At the playground


They had a lot of fun swinging together

Hope looking cute and playing with Meadow's toys.


Thanks Aunt Tonia for coming to visit!

2 comments:

Jerri said...

That looks like a great time was had by all! I love the photo of Hope in Meadow's room. Reminded me of what Zoe would look like in there, too. I love that I know what Wildwood looks like and we've had fun there, too, so I can imagine what you all did together. Fun!

Previously Junebug B said...

Next time I'm in town I'll be sure to take lots of photos. It really has been too long! Meadow looks SO cute in pigtails, and I love how she leads the bigger kids. You go, girl!