Monday, October 8, 2007

Think Snow!

I know many people reading the title of this blog might think I am a little nuts and about ten years ago I would have felt the same way. I often grumbled about clearing the snow off of my car in New York and Chicago. But, my perspective has changed since learning how much fun snow can be. If I had only known the joys of snowboarding while in NY, I might have become a Super G or halfpipe snowboarding star. Or maybe I would have just been more excited to get out of bed after a big snowstorm when I was a teenager.

The point of this blog is that, Todd, Meadow and I went up to Meadows (a ski resort on Mt. Hood) to take our pictures and get our season pass this past weekend. We were both giddy with excitement for the upcoming season. I had to miss the entire season last year due to having precious cargo growing inside of me, so I am anxious to get back on the slopes.

My friend Jerri would be so proud that I added the link to the ski resort. Your right Jerri, it is so easy. Hope to see you all on the slopes!

4 comments:

Jerri said...

I am so excited that you started blogging and that I got a shout out on your blog! I'm so happy for you and your little family. What a lovely one! Yeah...welcome to the blogging world! I am so proud of you for finally putting into fruition the little bug in your ear and blogging training that Beth and I gave you at your home in August! Yeah! Love you!

Unknown said...

oh, i'm so jealous that you already got your passes! we should do that soon too, before the crowds decend. i'm veeeery excited about the upcoming season myself...for the same reason as you!

Dave Dyk said...

Great first blog... I'm glad you decided to join the club! Can't wait to hear all about the fam's adventures! Oh, and I love your blog's name too. Very cute. :)

J.J. said...

Oh my god, you guys are the cutest f*%#ing family ever :) I'm back in Seattle, so maybe this winter I can go skiing down there! What's it been, about 12 years or so?