Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Beckett is 7 months old!

I just can't believe Beckett is already 7 months old. He is growing up so fast and he has such a growing fun personality. I think in honor of his seven month birthday this week he slept seven hours in a row, which is a major sleep milestone for him. He also keeps trying and liking many new foods. His most recent is yogurt, pureed mango and asparagus. He really will eat almost anything I give to him. He has also mastered the pincer grasp so he can now pick up and eat puffs. Still waiting on some teeth to come in before we try the cheerios. He is definitely becoming more mobile and will often end up on his belly from a sitting position. He has almost rolled over from his back to front, with everything over but his head. But, I don't think he has wanted anything so badly to make the full effort. He is such a happy, giggly guy. I just feel so blessed to have him. Due to the little guy just growing up way too fast I felt the need to take some naked baby photos before he turns into a little man. There is just something so cute about a naked baby bottom.



Meadow showing Beckett how to crawl




3 comments:

Previously Junebug B said...

Cute! I can't believe he's 7 months old! Time does fly. And this is the perfect time for baby portraits - sitting, but not quite crawling. Enjoy!

Previously Junebug B said...

But I guess you did just get those super-cute portraits a month ago! Sorry.

Jerri said...

These photos are awesome! Zoe liked to say "naked baby" when she saw Beckett. Too cute. I have to meet him!!!! Love you, says Zoe (and me, too).