Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sickness attacks Van Hee household

The past few weeks have been a little rough in our household. I got a bad case of strep throat and a cold and just felt awful for a good solid week. Todd stayed home for one of the days so I could get some rest. Luckily, the kids and Todd did not get the cold or sore throat part. This past weekend I was really starting to feel better and we even took a quick trip to the zoo so we could get out and walk around. Unfortunately, on Sunday evening Meadow woke up and got sick with the stomach flu. She is doing a little better today. We have a vacation planned for next week so I am hoping we will all be 100% by next week so we can have some good family time together. February has definitely been a tough month, but in between all the sickness we had some funny moments.



This picture cracks me up now. At urgent care they gave me some masks so I could try not to spread the strep infection. Meadow thought the masks were pretty cool.


Todd had some good one on one time with Meadow while I was sick. This was one of their projects they did together besides taking many walks and throwing sticks along the river.



Be

Meadow trying to hold on to her squiggly little brother. They really do have a special bond already. Beckett just laughs when Meadow looks at him. He is getting a little harder to hold on to because he is already half her size. He is certainly not a big baby, but he is a compact solid little guy.

You can see his precious dimple in this pic.


A few pictures when we went to the zoo.





1 comment:

Jerri said...

The mask photos are kind of ridiculous. I love the one of Meadow and Todd's sculpture, too! Happy birthday soon. Can't wait to hear about your trip to Bend. Hope everyone feels better soon!