Monday, January 5, 2009

Jen's Wedding

To finish up the lengthy previous post. I am so grateful for all the friends and family who sent positive thoughts/vibes/prayers/ect. for my safe arrival back to Oregon for the holidays. What an adventure. I also have to give many props to Beth, who was already on her way to come pick me up at JFK if I didn't get on the standby flight. It would have been nice to see Beth and her family again, but I was so glad I made it home. Here are a few pictures of the weekend.

Beth and myself in front of the tree at Rockefeller Center
Erin - my roomie and housemate for four years at Cortland. Also known as the dancing queen and she lived up to her name yet again at Jen's wedding. Erin and I met playing field hockey freshman year.

Tricia- another Cortland friend. Roomie at Smith Tower sophmore year and then housemate for the next two years. We also met playing field hockey.



Kelly, a Cortland friend who transferred early on, but always stayed in touch.

Cortland girls. Lesley who is next to Tricia, I met freshman year at Shea hall and then lived with junior and senior year. She is also out on the west coast, living in California.


All the Cortland girls, including Jen the bride. I met Jen my freshman year of college and she was of my housemates junior and senior year. We had not all been together in the same place since Lesley's wedding, which was two and a half years ago.



I love this pic of our nice dresses and snow gear. Thank goodness I brought all the snow gear. They got over a foot of snow the day before the wedding.

Checking out facebook

Tricia and I at Lesley's parent's house. They live on a beautiful lake that was hidden by a lot of snow. It was too bad we didn't have more snow gear so we could have played in it more. Lesley's parents were so nice to put us up for part of the weekend. I think we all felt like we were in college again, because it was just us girls chatting into the wee hours of the morning. We all came without our spouses and children. Although Tricia and I missed our little one's, we were happy to have some girl bonding time.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Joc,

Great job uploading these pics ....I love all the updates you always give and I'm so visual that I love the pics...I could have done w/o the one of us at the table at Les's parents house. But, hey, we all have different looks at different times. That one should be titled Raw:)....