Tuesday, April 28, 2009

18 Weeks and Counting

Here are some pictures of my belly finally. It has definitely gotten big fast and I haven't even gained a lot of weight. At my last appointment, my doctor was encouraging me to gain more weight. It is hard to do when I already feel huge. But, I am working on eating healthy and gaining what I should. I think the whole morning sickness thing hasn't helped. I have to comment on the jeans I am wearing. They are the best maternity pants I have ever owned. I wish they had made these when I was pregnant with Meadow. They are made by Motherhood Maternity and the material around the belly is so comfortable. I have been wearing them almost every day. I also got a couple pairs of shorts with the same material. Can't wait to get a lot of use out of those shorts in a month or two. I know that I was very big by the end with Meadow, so I am prepared for that belly to stick out pretty far. Also, the baby is the size of a green pepper this week. I love the comparisons. It really helps me to visualize the size of the baby.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great!! Definitely hope to see you soon :)

Unknown said...

You look adorable, Jocelyn!

Jerri said...

I am so excited that you posted those pics. You look so beautiful. Yay for the growing baby belly. Oh my goodness. I loved being pregnant. It is such an amazing time. You look so great!!!