Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Catching Up

We have been very busy the past few weeks. We celebrated father's day with Todd a little early and had a fun day riding our bikes locally and going to the park and then going out to dinner at the Skyway for amazing pulled pork and ribs. The next day I left for California for the weekend and had a wonderful time visiting with my former college housemates, Tricia and Lesley and their families. We packed in a lot in a few days and had a great time exploring Monterey and Santa Cruz. Meadow and I got back on Tuesday and had kind of a chill day on Wednesday to recuperate before starting to pack up for our camping trip on Thursday. We got all packed up and left for Crowe Butte around five. It is just under a three hour drive. We headed over Mt. Hood and drove a few hours in the gorge. We had a wonderful time with Todd's sister and family and a few other friends. I love camping with other families, because the kids love to play together. We had a fun time biking, sea kayaking, and relaxing. More on that trip later. Just a quick pregnancy update. I am now 27 weeks pregnant, almost done with the second trimester. The baby weighs about two pounds now and is the size of a cauliflower. I have a lot of pictures I hope to post soon. The summer has definitely started with a bang.

1 comment:

Jerri said...

Looking forward to seeing all the photos from your fun travels! I can't believe you're starting your third trimester! How did that happen??