Friday, June 12, 2009

Hope's 1st Year Birthday

This past Wednesday, Meadow and I had a full day. I headed over to Clackamas for my 24 week appointment and then we had Hope's 1st year party to go to in Vancouver. It is always a nice treat for us when we have doctor's appointments because we can go visit Todd at his work. My appointment went really well. I am measuring right where I should be and gaining some more weight. The baby's heart beat sounded great. This pregnancy keeps just going by fast. I am sure the summer is going to fly by.

Here is a picture in Todd's office. At least he gets a nice view of the parking lot across the street. Hope's big gift from Todd's parents and Tonia and Tyler. She was having a blast in this, as well as Meadow and the boys.
Bampom giving Meadow a push. Xavier was so proud of his graduation cap. He graduated from preschool earlier in the day. I can't believe he is starting kindergarten this fall.

They were able to share this for a little while. Hope liked to push and Meadow would ride and push with her feet. Too cute.



Parker is such an attentive nephew and brother. He is making sure they don't hurt themselves.



The cake presentation


Tonia gave her a smaller cake to actually play with and eat. She wasn't really into the process and actually did not like it one bit. I actually joked and said she might have more refined dessert tastes and only like creme bru lee as she gets older.
Now Meadow on the other hand, loves her cake.


1 comment:

Jerri said...

These pics are so fun! Is Hope already walking? Great to see Todd's office, too. Go baby boy, Van Hee, grow! :)